Another Hidden Nokia Application - Nokia Multiscanner


SymbianV3 reports the finding of a useful tool not shown on any of the Nokia sites... at least none that we are aware of. The Nokia Multiscanner.



NokiamultiscannerscreenshotAccording to my Symbian-Guru, the Nokia Multiscanner is a tool that's available to the E66 and E71 (although I can't find it on my E71).



The Multiscanner offers 2 functions... a card reader and a text scanner which converts The application works by using Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology to identify letters.



While the Card Reader seems cool I think I'm a bit more interested in the Text Scanner.



You can download Nokia Multiscanner from below. Let me know which device you have it working on.



Download Nokia Multiscanner



EDIT: Original Nokia Page, Detailed Review by Symbian-Life Blog