Win a HTC Touch Pro from Omio

Touchproblacklarge
Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting up with Matt and Ernest from Omio.com. I was really impressed with them and their website. Omio.com is a state of the art deal comparison site with a social twist.



Ernest told me about a competition they'd setup to win a HTC touch pro. Though because the sites relatively new and they're still focusing on development, the response so far isn't great. First thing I thought was, I want it!



I figured you lot would probably want one too. They're a really cool bunch of guys and I figured we could join in the fun and help make their first competition be a bigger success.



To enter simply submit a review for your favorite phone. The best review will win the HTC phone, simple as that.



Once you've submitted your review on the Omio website, let them know it's a competition entry by posting a link to your review in their HTC Competition Thread.



For more info, check out HTC Touch Pro competition.



Good luck