I Received my Louis Vuitton Billfold Today

总共有多少组数据:13
段长:4

louis vuitton replicasLouis Vuitton Wallet

Around 10-day waiting is quite torturing, today I eventually got my Louis Vuitton Billfold which is supposed to be a birthday gift for my friend. Shipment was not as fast as I originally thought it to be, it took almost 10 days since the day I placed the order. Anyhow, it’s quite a pleasant shopping experience. I have posted some pictures of the louis vuitton eluxuryLouis Vuitton billfold I received. The item I bought is M60930 which features 9 credit card slots and 2 compartments for bills and checks. The design is very simple and compact, which makes it ideal for slipping into your jean pocket easily when it’s filled with cards and bills. Quality is my prior concern, so I don’t want to spend almost a hundred dollars to get a very fake and poorly assembled replica. After getting the parcel, I carefully checked the packaging including the box and dust cover. To be honest, I am very pleased with the first impression it gave me. But holding the wallet on hands, I strongly felt something hard sting my palm. Having checked carefully, I found the dyeing edge is poorly made, it’s rough and not smooth. This is quite unacceptable for me. Hopefully, the rough dyeing edge will be rubbed smooth after certain period. Besides, the card slots, the stitching and print are wonderful. I couldn’t be more satisfied with that gorgeous craftsmanship.