Louis Vuitton Monogram My Deer!Enigme

总共有多少组数据:33
段长:8




louisvuittonbags

Louis Vuitton Monogram My Deer!Enigme

replica handbag

louis-vuitton-monogram-my-deerenigme-.comlouis-vuitton-monogram-my-deerenigme-.com

For those who are connoisseurs of great leather that doesn’t want to go all traditional, Louis Vuitton’s Monogram My Deer! Enigme is a clutch worthy of a better look. The superb soft deer skin leather brings lovely luster to the purse and the design determines that this purse can easily transform from a day to evening clutch, and one thing is sure that you must be the spot of even with the glamour of this fabulous purse.

e luxury

Enigme features exceptional and supple deerskin leather with a light sheen, five decorative padlocks in the flap which gives the bag a hard edge and without which the bag is just too ordinary and plain looking. Inside, there’s a zipped compartment in the middle and a flat pocket. It is available at Louis Vuitton for $2470, but you can always find a more affordable version at .com.

trackback:http://blog..com/index.php/2010/03/louis-vuitton-monogram-my-deerenigme/ louis vuitton