The Story Of Titanic And Louis Vuitton

总共有多少组数据:20
段长:6

louis v

m40146

The reason why so many people are fond of famous brands is the quality promised by the companies. So most international famous brand will keep on being strict on the high quality of the products, however, there’s still some mystique of their creating classical brands stories that meet the need of the clients’ hearts. Ms. Lin has told to the journalist, “I don’t think LV is worthy before, for I their basic type is not real leather but sells so high. And I really cannot understand why there are still so many people rushing to buy. At last I hear several stories, among which there is one about that when the Titanic sunk tanker was picked up, people were surprised to find a wet LV suitcase holding the inside things in good condition, and I begin to believe is of high quality and worthy. ”

trackback:http://blog.handbagsmama.com/index.php/2009/07/the-story-of-titanic-and-louis-vuitton/ , replica rolex